Thursday, June 08, 2006

What *Have* You Been Doing?

Well, I've been busy. ;)

Which is why this blog hasn't been updated much recently.

1) Went to the memorial service for my aunt. Really not much to report there. I might scan the pictures of the cool little memory book her friends put together and post it on Flickr... Oh, and my aunt had the wedding march played at her funeral. Her last joke! Way funny!

2) John had "minor" surgery, so I've been babying him for the past 3 days.

3) Mara's off from school and we're adjusting to that. I swear we've
been *such* the social butterflies!

4) I've been taking 3 bellydance classes a week.

5) I've been setting up an Austin ATS bellydance Yahoo group with all the trimmings and the politics to go w/! LOL If you want to check it out, go here: Austin ATS Bellydance. I also have the Austin Belly*Dance Announce list. They are both members only. The announce list is purely a mailing list. The ATS group is a full-blown Yahoo group.

6) I took a kick-ass ATS II workshop this last weekend. Lori and Angela rak!

7) I'm PMSing. Didn't I just go through that??

8) I'm *trying* to crochet another doll and I just can't seem to keep it from increasing. [sigh]

So, there's my news. Back to you, Bob.

2 comments:

Mika said...

Wow, 3 a week! That's awesome. How long have you been dancing? Would you want to join a group bellydancer blog? I just started one and want it to be a fun place for dancers to post about what they are doing and what is happening in their area. If you want to join I would be happy to have you. :)

Mika said...

I'm glad that you want to be part of the blog. :) I actually need your email to be able to send you the link from Blogger. You can email me your address at aimeeroo(at)care2(dot)com.

Thanks!